2016 Annual Meeting
To complete your Attendance Verification Form and Evaluation Form to receive CME credit, visit the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SOUTHEVAL. Upon completion of both forms, your CME Certificate will be emailed to you within one month.
The 67th Annual Meeting of the Southern Neurosurgical Society: March 2-5, 2016:
- 3 days of in-depth CME sessions on cranial surgery, socioeconomic issues, and evidence-based spine care
- Oral abstract and case presentations highlighting current and emerging technology
- Acclaimed neurosurgeon and author Dr. Henry Marsh as the Ned Downing Lecturer
- Special lectures by Ziya Gokaslan, MD and Anil Nanda, MD, MPH, FACS
- Family Night live rodeo and BBQ feast at Knibbe Ranch
- "Denim & Diamonds" Final Banquet featuring live music and two-step instructors
- Golf Tournament at the PGA's Valero Texas Open host course
Featuring Dr. Henry Marsh as the Ned Downing Lecturer
SNS Meeting Planning Office
301 South County Farm Rd.
Wheaton, IL 60187
Tel: (630) 681-1040
Fax: (630) 682-5811