2017 Annual Meeting
The 68th Annual Meeting of the Southern Neurosurgical Society will take place February 22-25, 2017 at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World!
- 3 days of in-depth CME sessions
- Best-selling author and political analyst Larry J. Sabato as the Ned Downing Lecturer
- Special lectures by Dan Barrow, MD, W. Jerry Oakes, MD, and Robert L. Grubb, Jr., MD
- Oral abstract and case presentations highlighting current and emerging technology
- Welcome Reception, Family Night, Golf Tournament, and Closing Banquet to connect with your colleagues and their guests
- The Unparalleled Luxury, Service, and Amenities of the Four Seasons Resort Orlando
Submit Your Abstract for SNS 2017!
Attendees at the 68th Southern Neurosurgical Society Annual Meeting are invited to submit abstracts for presentation during the course. We encourage you to submit abstracts relating to current and emerging techniques and technology or evidence-based approaches to neurosurgical practice.
November 20, 2016
11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time
Abstract & Case Categories
- Peripheral Nerve
Full Preliminary Program Available
November 20, 2016 (11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time)
Abstract & case history submission deadline.
December 20, 2016
E-mail notification sent of acceptance or rejection for all abstracts & cases.
January 10, 2017
Presenters must confirm plans to attend course (and register), or identify an alternative presenting author.
SNS Meeting Planning Office
301 South County Farm Rd.
Wheaton, IL 60187
Tel: (630) 681-1040
Fax: (630) 682-5811